Friday, May 25, 2007

The World of Terror Continues

Hey Hey blog world
These are the rest of the character designs i did for the series pitch we had the other day. There is one more of the Boss, Mr Reed. All 7 were done in 2 days so that is sort of the excuse for them not being very finished.


This is Timothy McHaggis , an Scottish exchange accountant. He doesnt speak, he only chukles to express himselfRichard-The main Antagonist in the series. Smooth, Smarmy, insensitive
And an alternative drawing of Dr Terror


Work on the actual film continues, but slowly. Im working on the 3d Animatic, but it stopped rendering, so i thought i'd update my blog instead... i have a this terrible growing feeling that our film isnt going to come together. it makes me feel ill.

1 comment:

Mariana Salina said...

Cool Blog...
I´m Marianne from Argentina!...
I draw comics and I belong to a team in Cordoba that make this kind of things!...
best wishes!!!...

Mariana