Saturday, October 27, 2007

Picture?

I've had to take a few pictures down, so my blog is looking pretty bare. This is just a sketch, trying out some different colour combinations.

In other news we pretty much finished our film this week. There is one more shot to render and a few tweeks with sound and edit, but its essentially done. That is a huuuuge relief. seriously i have spent the last 8 or 9 months busting my ass trying to get that thing made. the last couple of months have been particularly hard. Id been at uni until about 4 in the morning most nights the last month. and the i was awake for over 50 hours during the 52 hour period before the dead line. sob sob, yeah im sure ur already tired of hearing moan. but i guess this is a record for me to look back on the next time i think "yeah, making a film would totally be a good idea". I really have to thank my friends for being so tolerant of me this yeah. And especially my girlfriend Flic, who made me dinners and has been way too amazing.

No comments: