Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unlikely Crew

Heya blog,

I was meaning to mention that my last post was my 100th. I think blogging suits me. Its a lot different to other art community websites, like deviant art which i really dont have the stomach for. I guess because it doesnt really act as a community, just like a big blank wall to stick stuff too. and people can leave the occasional postit if they like.
anyway, here you are mr blank wall-




these are some quick character ideas i made. Ive been pushing around different shapes and stuff in my sketchbook and wanted to see what they would look like with a bit of colour. I only have a very vague idea of who they are, but I think id love to see them move one day. once again, im having trouble with the colours between my two screens, so im sorry if this looks terrible on yours...

lots of love

alex

No comments: