Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ever get that feeling...



heya friends,
I've got a week or two downtime at the moment so I thought I'd spend a bit of time on personal projects. This is a photo I took off Hindly street in Adelaide recently. Hopefully I'll get some more time to keep exploring this idea. Would love to know what you think :)

For those of you playing at home, you may have noticed an increase in photos on this blog lately. I bought a new camera over the christmas break it has been a great companion for the last few months. I wont bother you all with my happysnaps and photo nerd specs, but I thought I would mention it in my blog because I know how useful i've found it in my animation endeavours. Panasonic Lumix LX3. Alex stamp of approval.

I am off to Sydney tomorow. If you are a sydney kid, please come on down to the Blank_Space Gallery in Surry Hills sometime from the 13-19th of march. -Smirnoff Black Room Public Exhibition 374 Crown St, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW
One of my pieces is exhibiting there as part of a commision I recently did for the launch of Smirnoff Black. I would love if you stopped by.

Lots of love

Alex.

2 comments:

Leath said...

Sweet Mr Grigg!
the colour in this works really well with the photo. Glad you're doing more of these.

Are you able to post the gallery piece sometime?

bn said...

You are the new Jamie Hewlett. Love it.